Orlando Association Management
- Collect all assessments due to the Association and deposit monies in applicable accounts.
- Download and record lockbox electronic payment data.
- Send collection letters to all delinquent accounts and post late fees.
- Prepare and submit delinquent account to Association attorney.
- Monitor and supervise progress of lien and foreclosure attorney action.
- Receive, review, verify, and submit for payment all invoices, utilities and contractual services.
- Prepare checks (with backup data) for Association officer’s signatures if needed.
- Prepare monthly financial reports reflecting the general ledger, monthly balance, check register, current income and expenses verse actual budgeted income and expense.
- Maintain the integrity of financial records for the Association C.P.A year – end- report and tax returns.
- Prepare an annual budget for Association review, adjustment and approval.
- Assist in filing the annual corporate Uniform Business Report with the Florida Secretary of State.
- Attend board meeting and the annual member meetings.
- Prepare and distribute all notices, proxies and ballots required for meetings.
- Take and prepare minutes for the secretary.
- Email Board of Directors meeting packages before meetings.
- Packages includes agenda, minutes, financials, reports, and proposals.
- Liaise with Association’s attorney, C.P.A., insurance agent and other professionals.
- Act to enforce the Association’s governing documents through property inspections, issuing violation notices, working with fining committee and attending mediation hearings.
- Maintain Association records and provide supervised access to homeowners
- Supervise Association’s contractors, validate and review license and insurance.
- Help develop scope of work and obtain competitive bids for maintenance and projects.
- Provide 24 hour emergency service with access to licensed Property Managers.
- Assist homeowners with Association business promptly and responsively.
- Supervise sale and rental process for all tenants and new owners.
- Create and implement for all new residents the Association orientation.
- Maintain rent and lease database and require renewal of lease and approval.
- Maintain up to date owner database with emergency contact information.
- Onsite inspections/Compliance coordinator visits/40 year inspections
- RFP prep and & bidding.
- Architectural tracking/ follow up/processing
How we differ
- Online application and streamline interview process.
- Online orientation process set up and implementation.
- Streaming and interactive E-Board meetings
- All documents accessible online and can be emailed in minutes.
- Social Media association group set up and monitoring
- Online payments cash, e check, and debit
- 24 hour maintenance call center with online portal for repair request and messaging.
- Property manager scoring and review platform
- Streamline repair process with delays caused by our negligence being reimbursed by the company on a sliding scale
- $1 paid towards association dues for missed calls *
- 100% transparency with fees and charges.
- Investing and studying new technologies to help your community prosper.
Inquire About Our Services
What Our Clients Say
Orlando Area Information
Is a city in the U.S. state of Florida and the county seat of Orange County.
Located in Central Florida, it is the center of the Orlando metropolitan area, which had a population of 2,387,138,
according to U.S. Census Bureau figures released in March 2016. These figures make it the 24th-largest metropolitan area
in the United States, the sixth-largest metropolitan area in the Southern United States,
and the third-largest metropolitan area in Florida. As of 2015, Orlando had an estimated city-proper
population of 277,173, making it the 73rd-largest city in the United States, the fourth-largest city in
Florida, and the state's largest inland city.
Source From Wikipedia
Areas We Serve